You’re ready to remove your flooring and you love the idea of avoiding the awful headaches and mess that come with traditional tile removal methods. You trust our claims of dust-free tile removal and the many customer reviews stating that we do a better job than anyone else in the area.
So far so good, and now only one question remains: how much will it cost?
Here are some of the questions we’ll ask you, so it helps to have the following information ready:
- Location. Where is the property located?
- Square footage. How much tile do you need removed?
- Photos of the area are extremely helpful.
- Does the tile run under cabinets?
- Will the baseboards left in place or removed as part of your flooring replacement project?
- Tile type. Will we remove your flooring, shower surround, kitchen backsplash, wood flooring, patio tile, etc.?